Customer Service / Marketing Assistant
Typical duties included are but not limited to:
- First point of contact for all clients placing orders with the organization.
- Answering queries and offering information to every client.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with clients.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information of the customers’ orders.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Answering queries and offering information in a variety of methods including face-to-face, over the phone and via email.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Mature well presented, polite and tactful.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Good Numeracy skills
Qualifications / Skills
- Diploma in Customer service / Administration or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 3years experience within a similar position
Remuneration / Benefits: An attractive package will be offered dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
Send your CV in word format indicating your current and expected salary, with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the position.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com quoting the Job in the subject header of your email before close of business Friday 15th January 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted