Job Title: Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, between the organization and the Clients to resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Driven with the right attitude in executing your assigned duties
- MUST have experience in Passenger Handling.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or any business related field.
- 2-3 years work experience in a busy environment
- Customer Service Oriented
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and commitment to achieve
- Self confident
All applicants should indicate the position on the subject line and forward all the applications to email@example.com by January 20 2016