Customer Service Supervisor
Job Ref: 198/01/2016
Our client, a fleet tracking solutions IT Company is looking for Customer service agents for its Call Centre.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Supervising: Customer Service Agents
You will supervise a team of Customer service Agents in overseeing an effective Customer Service strategy in line with company operations and strategy
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for managing performance of the Customer Service (CS) Team.
- Push Daily, weekly, monthly targets
- Appraisals on team members
- Motivating team members & assisting in resolving stagnating matters
- Ensure preparation of timely and accurate Customer Service reports
- Supervise proper documentation & Data management of client accounts
- Be the point of contact between the company and the clients in ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Supervise team shifts and work schedules
- Allocate accounts to team members and monitor how they handle and resolve issues with clients
- Manage training, developing and mentoring of the customer service team
- Work closely with management to address needs in the customer service department
- Oversee achievement of both individual and team targets
- Ensure implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and adherence by all team members
- Effectively coordinate with other departments in executing customer service operations
- Hold regular briefings with team to plan and resolve pending issues
- Furnish management with accurate weekly reports on customer service operations, challenges, achievements and areas that require attention or review.
- Analyze customer issues and recommend ways of managing them
- Optimize the use of assistants in executing benchmark Customer Service in managing different customer portfolios
The Successful Candidate MUST meet the following Requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in business or related
- 5 years of customer service experience in a busy call centre environment
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Team Leader in a call centre environment A MUST
- Possess customer service supervision experience.
- Client service experience and skills
- Experience in a similar industry an advantage
- Team management and leadership skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Vast knowledge in CRM systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a motivator that can lead team to success
- Calm and articulate even when under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (Ms. office, typing, Emails and use of CRMs)
- Mature person and presentable
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 19th January 2016 at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.