The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region and operates in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda and South Sudan.
We are looking for qualified, experienced and talented engineering professionals to fill the following position.
Manager, Water Treatment
Reporting to the Technical Director and leading a team of engineers and technicians.
The overall purpose of this position is to maintain customer relationships, grow sales, project pipelines and achieve profitability targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Year over Year revenue growth, margin and volume improvement.
- Group responsibility for Water Treatment products and solutions.
- Drive a culture that is highly responsive to both internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key customers/consultants.
- Prepare tenders, sales quotations and expressions of interest.
- Evaluate and develop new technology and innovative solutions.
- Develop a project team, Engineering and Project Management.
- Develop and implement suitable marketing campaigns.
- Coach, mentor and plan staff career development.
- Provide sales team leadership and collaborate with peers and management.
- Organise and conduct customer events.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in water treatment and wastewater treatment.
- Project Management Experience/Qualifications is a plus.
- Proven sales track record and desire to succeed in a sales environment.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and manage professional networks with prospects and clients,
- Results-oriented, self-starter, with integrity and passionate about customer service.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications and AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated leadership, organisational and management skills.
Interested applicants should send their applications and detailed CVs to email@example.com by 22nd January 2016