- Develop and execute company’s talent strategy annually.
- Develop comprehensive policies and procedures regarding all aspects of talent and ensure compliance across the company.
- Proactively help to shape the culture of the company and position it as a fantastic place to work.
- Manage talent staff across Africa.
- Represent the company brilliantly at relevant events.
- Support managers across the company to recruit the best talent possible.
- Build the capacity of people across the company to recruit, manage and build talent.
- Must know the difference between traditional HR and more enlightened thinking on talent. You live for the latter.
- Must focus obsessively on employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Must have 7-10 years of experience.
- Must be creative and original thinker.
- Must be passionate about working in a business with strong social impact.
Deadline: 31th January 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job