Description: Dotsavvy is looking for an Intern Account Executive who is self-motivated, team oriented with strong leadership skills, and able to handle changing priorities with ease. You must be comfortable interfacing with senior agency colleagues and senior client management.
This position requires a candidate who can perform multiple tasks at one time with a keen eye to detail.
We are looking for the following qualities in a candidate:
- Manage, coordinate, and lead Dotsavvy’s resources and team in order to meet clients’ needs
- Supervise and lead the interactive production and design teams on client tasks that are typically communicated on a day to day basis
- Serve as the liaison between Dotsavvy and client to ensure that client goals, budget, and target audiences are reached
- Manage accounts including financial responsibilities (budget, expense reporting, and profits and losses)
- Assist in the development of strategies and implementation of Dotsavvy’s digital marketing services
- Attend and participate on all status meetings, client meetings and client calls
- Participate in digital marketing planning and execution of tactical aspects of Dotsavvy services
- Oversee client projects and activities, ensuring deadlines and expectations are met
- Execute billing practices, including detailed record keeping and follow-up
- University Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Business or equivalent (Preferred)
- Digital / Ad Agency or Technology Consulting Services experience (Preferred)
- Great presentation skills
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms, and social media (including marketing opportunities available on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube) as well as other digital and traditional marketing channels
- Experience writing creative briefs, PowerPoint presentations, media plans, etc
- An awesome attitude to work and clients!
How to Apply
If you think that your that special talent we may be looking for, kindly send us your CV on email@example.com with the subject line ‘Intern Account Executive’ by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT) on Friday the 12th February 2016