Electrical Sales Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Sales team by working out design parameters, costing, etc. on the electrical part of power generation side of the business.
- Designing, Costing and managing the projects within the budgets etc.
- Develop working relations with Key customers.
- Tender business, Preparing Technical and commercial Offers with reference to electrical side of it.
- Develop working relationship consultants, third party service providers etc. And undertake effective supervision.
- To take the ownership of the assignments.
- To liaise effectively with Sales, Service, Parts and Finance Departmental Managers.
- To develop team work
- Engineering graduate in electrical engineering from reputed university/institute.
- At least 1 year experience in technical sales for those with the degree in Electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in the same field for those with the Diploma in Electrical engineering
- Past experience in Construction will be considered as a plus
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office- Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point,
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in sales
- Excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Competently provide technical product demonstrations and training on our solutions.
- Will be instrumental in communicating product direction, sales collateral, and presentations to the marketplace.
Suitable and qualified candidates should apply online at http://cdl.co.ke
and/or send their application CV with the subject line ELECTRICAL SALES ENGINEER to the email address email@example.com.
On or before January 14, 2016 5pm.