We are an Engineering & Construction Company in Kenya and are looking to recruit qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following positions in our Nairobi office.
The successful candidates shall meet the below criteria:-
Job Summary: Reporting to the Administration Manager, the job holder’s primary role will entail supporting management and the various departments in management and execution, contract administration and implementation of projects.
This will include assisting in the tendering process, budgeting, planning and execution of activities for projects, and assisting in coordination of site teams/sub-contractors working on various phases of the project.
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or Finance / Business related field.
- Fresh graduate are invited to apply. Experience in projects in a related role, including giving support of medium to large projects will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of computer based construction management and contract administration software MS Projects and MS Office proficiency.
- Sound financial planning and cost control abilities
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High and unquestionable integrity.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CV, scanned copies of their credentials including current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th January 2016.