Should have experience in handling sales in ERP Services.
Identify potential customers and develop a business development plan to reach them.
Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements with management.
Responsible for lead generation and appointment setting.
Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solutions pitch; negotiation; close.
You will work in close collaboration with the management team.
Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is up to date.
Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation.
You will effectively interact with other departments including the projects teams.
Collecting competitor intelligence.
Key Skills Needed
- Outstanding track record in product management, business development, domestic and regional sales.
- Prospecting skills, closing skills, sales planning, pitching
- Have experience in developing and negotiating contracts.
- Presenting to potential clients through communication, telephone calls and emails.
- Should be capable to quickly shift priorities and handle multiple tasks end to end simultaneously based on business needs.
If you feel you are qualified for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org