Job title: ERP Sales Executive
Positions available: 5
Salary: Kshs 15,000 retainer and commission. Telephone and transport provided
Job Purpose: The job holder is responsible for generating new sales in the market, following company’s established routines and methodology with focus to medium & large companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a sales pipeline
- Drive sales process, from quotation to closing.
- Key Account Management.
- Lead Management.
- Meet sales targets.
- Responsible for ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Responsible and committed to effectively organizing his/her workload to exceed sales metrics and accurately forecast all revenue opportunities in a timely manner
- Must be able to handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling
- Ability to collaborate with sales teams and peers to determine best product and services fit accomplished via conference calls, site visits, and email correspondence
- Provide training and mentoring to other team members
- Representation at conferences, industry, and marketing events as needed
- Moderate travel may be required
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- Must have some IT qualifications
- At least two years’ experience in sales of ERP/Financial Software systems or business-consulting services.
- Very good communication skills
Please send your updated CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com by 21st January 2016.
On the subject line please indicate what position you are applying for and within the email please indicate you current salary and expected salary.