Our Client is an Events Company currently recruiting a Marketing Executive
- Creating a marketing plan for each of the organisations events so as to maximize the marketing opportunities
- Copy writing marketing campaign materials including mailers and other marketing materials
- Drafting and distributing press release
- Inviting the local and international media and journalist to the events, managing onsite media interviews of all conferences.
- Sourcing relevant media partners for each event and negotiating the barter agreements that will give ABS’ events the advertising opportunities like web banners, print adverts, inserts etc.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters and DVDs in a timely manner
- Liaising with designer, printers and other suppliers and negotiating with vendors for the good prices for the production of the marketing materials.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Management of all onsite branding
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Developing marketing plans and strategies for each brand
- Managing marketing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
Skills and Experience
- Good command of English – both written and verbal
- A versatile open minded attitude with ability to work in a small team
- Initiative, Good analytical and report writing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- A PR or Marketing background
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org