General Purpose: The role is to deliver a luxurious and comfortable experience to the company’s Clients (Individuals, Expatriates, Executives, and Government and Corporate entities) in achieving their mandate to deliver client engagements efficiently.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Pick up equipment from the stores and deliver them and personnel to site and return them as instructed.
- Ensure vehicles are kept clean and in good working order.
- Ensure safety of the equipment while in transit
- Inform the Office Manager in due course on expiry of all permits, insurance and other statutory documentation required to keep the vehicles on the road
- At least secondary Form 4 Education.
- Qualified driver in classes B,C,E.
- At least 5 years’ experience in driving.
- X- NYS trainee.
- Certification from AA.
- Basic numerical knowledge.
- Well organised.
- Good spoken English communication.
Deadline for applications is on 6th February 2016
Applications to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2042”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2042, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
(1) cover letter describing your interest (please include your salary expectations / range)
(2) Your Resume (or CV) including references
Applications will be treated confidentially. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.