Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a Christian based market development and smallholder commercialization organization focused on developing modern market concepts and building business relationships through strategic partnerships to enhance economic growth among small holder communities in various countries in Africa.
Role’s Purpose: This is a highly specialized, advanced-level strategic / admin supporting role for a high end office.
The Position reports to the Africa Director / CEO and is responsible for representing the Directorate Division with a wide variety of constituents, often authorized to act on the Directorate’s behalf, or to synthesize information for the Directorate’s actions.
The role thus acts as the section managerial head of the organisation’s executive office; serves as liaison to other staff and external visitors; aids in the interpretation of operational goals, objectives, policies and regulations governing the assigned work area functions and activities and performs related work as assigned.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages the affairs of the directorate section and offers day to day coordination of the administrative role supervising the other staff in the Africa Director’s office
- Manage an active calendar for both internal meetings as well as the strategic missions/meetings in Country as well as internationally
- Working closely and effectively with the Africa Director and keep him informed on upcoming commitments and responsibilities that are of critical attention and action
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously, proactively and follows through on projects to successful completion.
- Coordinates board meeting and ensures documentation( including minutes) of the same are done with exceptional precision
- Interfaces and coordinates all aspects Africa Director’s role as the head of the organisation and ensures all other Leadership Team Members are effectively supported by the Directorate Office
- Perform liaison services on behalf of donors, Government Officials and other relevant partners
- Reviews all correspondence to Africa Director’s offices (Letters, mail and email) and take appropriate follow-up action.
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration and or Communications with relevant professional qualification is absolutely requisite. Second degree would be a definite advantage
- Eight (8) Years’ experience in a Similar or related role
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Follow through and problem Solving Skills
- Mature leadership flair as well as planning and organizing Skills
- Excellent Communication (written and oral)
- Information / Records Administration skills
- A very exceptional persona with networking capabilities
- Mature born again candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Personal Assistant) firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 28th January 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.