INCKENYA is looking to for experienced 2D and 3D animators, with experience in comic Work, professional grade 3D Animation, 2D Productions, Video and 2D Advertisements.
- At least a certificate in 3D Animation and Design (Diploma will be of added advantage).
- Designers with natural talent and at least 4 years working experience but no training in design may also apply but will be required to demonstrate outstanding quality of work.
- Experience in at least one of these: Autodesk 3D, Autodesk-Maya, Autodesk -3Ds Max, Autodesk- Soft Image Houdini, Light Wave, Modo, Blender, sketchup, Solidworks, AutoCad or any other world 3D modelling software is a must. Experience in Flipbook, DrawPlus, Animation workshop or at least one world recognized 2D software is a must.
- Applicants must have a solid understanding of the elements of a story; plot, character/world development.
- Applicants must demonstrate discipline and reliability and be able to meet established deadlines and produce high quality work each time. To demonstrate this, applicant should provide references from three clients who can attest to their discipline and reliability while on a project.
- Applicants must demonstrate teamwork and their ability to work with a team on a big project. Applicants should provide references from two team members with whom they have worked on a project.
Applications that do not include references or work samples will not be considered.
Deadline: 20 February 2016.
Remuneration: Contractual. Fees will be agreed per project.