Vacancy: Finance Manager
Working alongside the CEO and Operations Manager, the Finance Manager will not only be an exceptional accountant and hands-on with company finances but will also be commercially aware, advising on the best path of growth for the business.
The role of the Finance Manager has overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy and is expected to analyze figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes.
Often managing and leading a team through difficult periods including month end, year end and annual budgeting, a Finance Manager would have excellent communication skills with all levels of staff, often having to work with various departments to help them plan and manage their own budgets.
In this period of growth for our company we need an effective Finance Manager, coordinating corporate finance and managing company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions as appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
The Finance Manager will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
- Form a close working relationship with the CEO, Operations Manager, Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
- Provide leadership in Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimize the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance teams in future.
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Present annual accounts to investors.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
Specifications We Desire
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE to apply online