Our client is a leading real estate development partner offering solutions that range from project management to co-development and property trading in the Kenyan real estate sector.
They have a wide portfolio of blue chip clientele and partners having achieved unmatched recognition in the industry and effectively built its brand as a reliable delivery partner.
They have has responded to the socio-economic needs of the growing population through the development of innovative developments that positively transform neighbourhoods and communities throughout the region.
Are you a young seasoned Financial Analyst who is confident, ambitious, resourceful and imaginative with the desire to challenge yourself?
Are you interested in being part of a team focused towards transforming the real estate market in Kenya and beyond the East African region?
If so, then this is the job you are looking for.
Our client would like to fill the position of a Financial Analyst who will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Job Purpose / Summary: The position is responsible for the preparation of various financial analysis reports.
Working closely with the Chief Financial Officer, the role will be responsible for the preparation of financial models and analysis necessary to support management in the identification of viable real estate projects, fundraising and other ad hoc analysis necessary for decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse current and past real estate projects to identify key performance indicators and success factors and apply this information in the preparation of financial models for new projects.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Support the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Support the preparation Quarterly and Monthly Financial presentations
- Implement a Business Intelligence reporting template and Dashboard reports
- Support the Project Management team in the improvement of financial performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and improve IRR for projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and facilitate any fundraising efforts
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Actuarial Science or Financial Engineering.
- CPA (K)/ACCA/CFA certification.
- 3 years working experience in a similar role with a strong element in financial analysis.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Excel and Financial Modelling techniques are desirable.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and effective listening skills.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Good with number, data and figures.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
- Problem solving for solution development.
- Outcome/delivery focused with strong planning skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Salary: Attractive salary package
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website firstname.lastname@example.org vacancy page before close of business 18th January 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.