SEO / Content Writer / Online Marketer
Since our founding in 2008, Flexi Personnel Limited has become the fastest growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company in Kenya; providing total workforce solutions including Outsourced Labour Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, HR Consultancy and Psychometric Assessments.
We are seeking to recruit an SEO / Content Writer / Online Marketer to support and execute the firm’s strategic technological initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be expected to assist with the management of online marketing activities including, but not limited to social media marketing, content development and Search engine optimization.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Search Engine Optimization (including keyword list research and generation, blog and website key wording, website optimization and other SEO best practices)
- Curate and create relevant content to reach the company’s social media platforms and blog.
- Create and implement a comprehensive social media strategy geared towards increased company visibility and traffic as well as implementing and managing all social media communications.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Encourage user interaction through social polls
- Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry
Professional Skills and Competencies
- Degree/Diploma in IT / BBIT or related field
- Must be experienced in using Twitter, Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, Instagram, whatsapp.
- Proficient in content marketing theory/ content writing and application with experience in Online Marketing.
- Strong skills in Word Press, Joomla, blog and website administrations desired.
- Web programming experience in PHP, HTML and CSS and working knowledge of CMS
- Knowledge on SEO and keyword research
- Experience with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Twitter Search, Social Mention, etc) and popular social media management tools (Tweet Deck, Hoot Suite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Friday 29th January 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.