Our client, a manufacturing company in FMCG, is looking for a HR and Admin Officer.
The company has a regional presence in East Africa and manufactures a range of products being market leader in some products / brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all duties relating to administration and HR within the company.
- Responsible for maintaining attendance and overtime records of all personnel.
- Must ensure that his department is maintaining copies all correspondence sent and received.
- Take minutes at departmental meetings
- Maintain personnel files of the employees
- Deal with labour issues and liaise with the labour office
- Bachelors degree in HR
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy HR environment
- Recruiting experience and skills
- Excellent computer/Ms Office skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send in their applications to email@example.com by COB 18th January 2016.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.