Our client, a manufacturing company in FMCG, is looking for a Key Account Representative.
The company has a regional presence in East Africa and manufactures a range of products being market leader in some products / brands.
Job Description: The Key Accounts Sales Representative is the point of contact for the customer and handles the distribution of the brand or set of brands within assigned outlets.
Sales focus and collections
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available.
- Focus on increasing the sales and order size by ensuring good shelf placement and the widest displays in key locations.
- Supervise the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections,
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
- Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries and provide quotations accordingly
- Anticipate the client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands/products.
- Keep the management informed of competitor products and activities
- Persistent and skilled at negotiating.
- Maximising brand exposure.
- Developing relationship with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Strong consultative selling skills.
- Experience in working across functions to improve customer service.
- Able to manage time and projects effectively.
- Diploma/ Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Not less than 2 years experience in Sales
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send in their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 18th January 2016.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.