Our client, a manufacturing company in FMCG, is looking for a Sales Manager.
The company has a regional presence in East Africa and manufactures a range of products being market leader in some products / brands.
About the Job
- Responsible for achieving all sales & collections targets
- In consultation with the General Manager, set discounts or promotions applicable
- Work with the sales team in assigned job areas / regions
- The Sales Manager should ensure there is team discipline
- Responsible for setting targets for team members and ensure the targets are achievable and motivating
- Responsible for recruitment of Sales Executives
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Dispatch department ensuring discipline is adhered to, deliveries done efficiently and vehicles are well maintained
- Must have 3 years’ experience as a Sales Manager
- A Sales and Marketing diploma
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Must be a good negotiator
- A strong leader leading the sales team to achieve stretch targets
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send in their applications to email@example.com by COB 18th January 2016.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.