Job Title: Warehouse & Logistics Manager – FMCG
Salary Range: 180K – 200K
Our client is a leading multinational company in manufacturing sector.
They seek to hire a Warehouse & Logistics Manager
- Co-define and jointly execute the Warehouse and distribution strategy under the supervision of the Materials manager.
- Manage stock controls while optimizing warehouse operations
- Ensure compliance to stock management procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the stock transfers between the warehouse and LSP (Logistics Service Provider) location to ensure availability of stocks for sale.
- Account for raw and pack inventory variances and shelf life management
- Manage the security of the warehouse operations in-line with set procedures
- Monitor the LSP (Logistics Service Provider) operations in regards to order pick, pack, deliver & reverse logistics process and documentation trail to achieve set KPIs.
- Coaching and mentoring of direct reports
- Ensure compliance to OSHA/GMP & LSP contract requirements
- Manage the performance monitoring process for;
- Direct staff in span of control.
- Warehouse cost centre fixed cost development.
- Direct cost of sales – related to delivery of goods.
- Reverse logistics development.
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
- Relevant University degree
- Minimum 4 years experience within a supply chain role at an FMCG or Manufacturing Corporate
- MUST have a strong supply chain background at a large FMCG corporate
- SAP key user is highly advantageous
- Strong analytical, communication, decision making and interpersonal skills
- Profound negotiation skills and ability to use networks to gain support for achieving business results.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Warehouse & Logistics Manager) to email@example.com before Tuesday 12th January, 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.