The Sales Manager will primarily be responsible for defining and implementing the sales strategy of the company with various objectives such as: building the sales and affiliation team and defining their priority targets; elaborating the commercial speech, pricing strategy in collaboration with the marketing department; and setting a network of merchants relevant to client needs.
The Sales Manager will generally be responsible for the following:
- Leading the sales team and cascading the sales strategy in an efficient incentive scheme;
- Building the relationship with HR practitioners and professional corporate organizations; (KEPSA, FKE, KAM…)
- Building the affiliates strategy and proposing the appropriate resources;
- Developing client relationships, by being a privileged contact for the key accounts and/or representative, and visits new key prospects; and
- Building an efficient merchant’s strategy.
Strategic management of commercial activity:
- Setting the sales strategy and guiding local sales team to translate the strategy into country sales actions plans, in accordance with local business strategy;
- Identifying business targets and defining the priorities;
- Implementing the organisation’s corporate policies and supporting the development of the local one where needed;
- Deploying and monitoring sales processes, policies and procedures in order to ensure the consistency, efficiency and quality of internal and external customer expectations;
- Analysing the profitability of the contracts.
- Defining in collaboration with Marketing Manager, a strategy for various kinds of corporations (segmentation, incentive policy, marketing tools);
- Identifying all accounts to be focused on and which will contribute to develop the business;
- Training and monitoring the sales team;
- Ensuring that all relevant data of potential and existing clients are collected and recorded in the CRM system;
- Monitoring all activities new services and appearance of competition and report it to its manager and marketing immediately;
- Visiting prospects and clients;
- Leading, supervising and building an affiliates strategy; and
- Acquiring key affiliates.
- Ensuring the company wins by keeping and developing customers through building lasting relationships;
- Being responsible of the client relationship, by becoming a privileged contact;
- Participating in the sales visits;
- Designing an action plan that encompasses the entity strategy and tactics;
- Proposing the appropriate resources;
- Building the appropriate and efficient organization of the Sales functions by appropriate recruitments and organization of the work as well as coaching Sales representatives accordingly to their needs; and
- Leading, motivating and empowering staff through effective and open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and teambuilding, in order to maximize customer satisfaction, business results and employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant field;
- Minimum of ten (10) years professional experience in sales /marketing management;
- Should have strong sales skills and customer focus;
- Good experience of B2B sales and/or service industry background;
- Must have good knowledge of bank environment;
- Ability to interpret and apply value based management principles, financial reporting, ROI;
- Proven people management skills;
- Should be result oriented with a proven track record of achieving sales targets (personal & team);
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of IT solutions and concepts such as MS office, and local CRM;
- Ability to visit domestic companies;
- Adaptability to new environment;
- Ability to set priorities; and
- Champion’s development.
If you qualify for this position based on the criteria listed above, please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted