Position: Furniture Sales Executive
Nature of job: Full time
Salary: 25K plus commissions
Summary: The corporate furniture sales executive will target mostly corporate clients to sell high quality furniture.
The person will do both field and showroom sales to meet the set targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bringing new clients and following with the old clients
- Attending to customers at the showroom and field work
- Gaining market intelligence and new office trends
- Making suggestions to customers and closing the sale
- Answering queries and explaining different products
- Corporate and individual furniture sales
- Listening to customers grievances and liaising with the workshop managers for repairs and maintenance
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- Must have prior experience selling furniture
- 2-3 years working experience in a busy corporate furniture company
- Good communication, listening and selling skills
NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you think you meet the qualifications and you are up for the task kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org