KAI Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. It has a team of dedicated and highly qualified professionals who have played a key role in the company’s growth and success.
In-House Sales Agents – General Insurance
- Identify, analyse and cultivate new business avenues, driving new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts by developing strategic and actionable plans.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure quality of service delivery and ongoing account growth opportunities.
- Performing duties related to the full cycle sales strategy, from qualifying to closing sales in Nairobi.
- Work with management to develop sales strategies, lead generation and retention initiatives to achieve sustainable and profitable business growth.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and trends to ensure timely and effective reaction to market changes, operational impacts and ongoing strategy development.
- Diploma holders, preferably in sales and marketing; COP holders will have an added advantage.
- Sales experience is a MUST
- Strategic mind-set, capable of competing tasks and actions needed for company growth.
- Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome market challenges.
- Polished, dynamic personality with high energy and exceptional self-motivation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be over 21 years.
- Willing to start IMMEDIATELY
Interested candidates are requested to send a letter of application and copy of their updated Curriculum Vitae indicating our job title on the subject line to RWGathoni@kenyanalliance.com
Ladies encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 29th February 2016