Duma Works is recruiting a General Key Account Executive for one of our clients; a company that assists other companies to maximize profitability through the application of high impact Supply Chain solutions.
Below are the responsibilities and the requirements for the position:
Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Introduce and market the organizations consulting & training programs to a well-defined market segment.
- Sustain an inflow of business from the organizations existing client base.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collateral, and web site.
- Must have marketing/selling experience in the Consulting & Training industry and must demonstrate specific & verifiable achievements in current or previous roles.
- Diploma or Degree, preferably in a business discipline and a qualification in Marketing/Sales will be an added advantage.
- Must be hands – on proficient in MS office.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and capable of interacting at senior management levels.
- Must be smart & well groomed.
- Impeccable Integrity.
How to Apply
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 1983”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 1983, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.