Position: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any business related field
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency,
- Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards,
- Financial Planning and Strategy,
- Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic
- Planning, Quality Management
If you meet the above requirements send your detailed CV with the subject General Manager to email@example.com before 8/1/2016