German Agro Action / Welthungerhilfe is an International NGO operating in various Counties in Kenya and is currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Fundraiser / Donor Relations Coordinator for a fixed term.
The position is Nairobi based.
To qualify as a Fundraiser/Donor Relations Coordinator the candidate must poses the following:-
- Over 5 years of proven experience in fundraising for international institutional agencies and managing budgets with diverse donor base,
- Over 5 years of proven donor relation coordination especially with the German Institutional Donors
- Good command of English and German as working languages both written and oral
- Relevant experience in development cooperation and humanitarian aid operations in developing countries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of SAP, Profi+ and WINPACCS software as working software
- Advanced University degree (Masters) or Post Degree Diploma preferably in International Affairs, Political or Social Sciences or related fields
Qualified applicants to submit a one-page motivation letter and detailed CV highlighting own skills and achievements, language skills and contact details of three referees, not later than 21st January 2016 to:
The HR Manager,
German Agro Action / Welthungerhilfe,
P.O Box 38829-00623
or by email to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.