Job Title: German Speaking Travel Advisor & Trip Coordinator
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Do you enjoy interacting with people from different countries and cultural backgrounds?
Would you like to join a multicultural and passionate team in an entrepreneurial environment where boundaries in the global travel industry are challenged and new ideas are welcomed and encouraged?
Our client a well established travel agent offering high quality tailor made journeys to exotic destinations is seeking to recruit a German speaking travel and trip coordinator to join the Kenyan office.
- Designing and selling tailor-made trips across Africa to German-speaking guests
- Supporting the guests before & during travel and ensuring a seamless and hassle-free travel experience for them
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluent German language skills a must
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Min. 3 years work experience
- Min. 2 years sales/client advisory or customer service experience
- At least 1 year work experience in a German-speaking business environment
- Cultural openness and ability to interact with and connect to people from diverse background
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (German Speaking Travel Advisor) to email@example.com before Friday 15th January 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted