Our Client is a Group of Hotels currently recruiting an F n B Manager.
The F & B Manager will be responsible for managing all Food and beverage day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards with the aim of delivering an excellent guest experience.
The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
The goal will be to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all F&B day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel, establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Prepare reports detailing sales results and productivity
- Ensure departmental staff training to ensure compliance and competency
- To carry out monthly, quarterly, bi‑yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- At least 5-7Years’ experience with a reputable Hotel
- Must have good communication skills
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs, including hospitality software
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest oriented and service minded
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com