Haki Mashinani is inviting applications for a Somali Speaking Legal Intern
- Screening of clients in the legal outlet;
- Attending to the legal needs of the clients through consults or case solutions;
- Working closely with the case manager on solving cases;
- Organizing for outreach events, workshops and trainings in the outlets;
- Conduct legal needs assessment;
- Assist in client follow ups and correspondence from clients;
- Keep records of Haki Mashinani activities in the assigned center;
- Translation of documents from English/Kiswahili to Somali; and
- Undertake any other duties as shall be assigned by the case manager and the legal coordinator.
- Recent graduates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in law or Diploma in law.
- Experience in business registration and business law preferred
Students with little or no work experience can apply for the position.
Haki Mashinani does not pay the intern for the duration of the internship, however the student shall receive a monthly transport allowance.
Interested candidates should email their resume of a maximum of 2 pages and a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 11th January 2016 at 1:00 pm.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.