Chief Executive Officer
Job Ref: MN 6343
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer has overall responsibility over the Sacco’s operations.
This position will be on a three (3) year contract subject to performance.
- Strategically directs all operations of the sacco in line with approved strategic plan.
- To ensure the Co-operative Societies Act, SASRA and Society By-Laws are observed.
- Advise Board of Directors and other committees in making policies and programs of the Society.
- Coordinates in the development of new products for the Society.
- Ensures books of accounts, records and returns are kept and that regular financial statistical and operational information ¡s prepared and submitted to the Board of Directors, other committees, relevant Regulatory and Government Departments.
- Provides leadership and coordinates all Society activities.
- Approves all payments to members and manages all administrative activities of the Society.
- Appraises and assigns tasks to all heads of departments and all those who report to him.
- A business related degree (Accounting / Finance / Business Management / Economics);
- Possession of a Masters Degree ¡n these disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Must have CPA(K) possession of CPS (K) will also be an added advantage.
- Eight (8) years experience preferably in sacco management and computer literate.
- Age 35 years and above.
Job Ref: M N 6344
Job Ref: M N 6344
This position is responsible for the management of the Front Office Service Activities (FOSA) and ensures excellent provision of services to the customers.
- Carries out regular reconciliation of accounts.
- Processes all payments through FOSA (FOSA/BOSA loans, members’ and staff salaries)
- Issues ATM cards to members and is the cash custodian.
- Supervises the Assistant Accountant and tellers ensuring that performance of the section is to the accepted standard.
- A bachelors degree in commerce/finance/banking (accounting option).
- CPA(K) and a registered member of ICPAK.
- Four (4) years experience preferably in a sacco and computer literate.
- Age 27 years and above.
Job Ref: MN 6345
The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for safeguarding the Society’s assets by ensuring that the approved policies, procedures, and controls are adhered to at all times.
- Develops Internal Audit plans, seeks board approval and implements.
- Conducts risk based operational audit activities and ensures internal controls are in place.
- Liaises with external auditors and identifies operations of high risk and advises the Board accordingly.
- A bachelors degree in commerce / finance / banking (accounting option)
- CPA(K) and a registered member of ICPAK
- Six (6) years experience preferably in a sacco and computer literate.
- Age 30 years and above.
Email your application and detailed CV with at least two referees to email@example.com before 4pm 22nd January 2016.
Please also summarize yourself as follows:
- Job Ref No
- Your Name
- Current / Past Salary: Year 2016 pm, Year 2015 pm
- Year 2016 Benefits: If house state market rent, if car state cc