Job Title: HORECA Sales Executive
Industry: FMCG Distribution
Location: Limuru Town
Salary: Ksh 50,000 plus commissions
Our client an FMCG distributor is currently in the process of launching a new product in the hotel, restaurant and catering market.
They seek to hire a sales executive who will be responsible for the penetration of the portfolio in HORECA outlets and developing programs to strengthen and sustain the brand’s competitiveness in the HORECA channel.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned HORECA accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods.
- Ensuring availability of the products in the markets.
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing & Sales programs.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the management regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Spot and utilize opportunities in new accounts.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers.
- Conduct market intelligence and monitor competitor activity.
- Timely and frequent visits to the clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2- 3 years field sales experience.
- Must have beverages manufacturer/distributor experience.
- Existing and respectable database of the target customers.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart with good business acumen.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
Qualified candidates to forward their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 Jan 2015
At the subject of the email indicate the title of the role applying for.