Our Client in the Horticulture sector currently recruiting a Human Resource Assistant
The Candidate would be required to Manage of all Human Resources Records and data.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Data base maintenance – For all incoming applications and CV’S and availing them when required, management of staff data – Data
- related to confirmation dates, end of contracts and staffing changes for all the months and preparation of related periodic reports.
- Drafting of all department letters and managing incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Assist in Leave management – Manage leave, leave schedules and leave administration for all staff.
- Assist in the preparations of work plans, HR reports and budgets
- Registration of new employees to various HR Insurances and the medical scheme and updating the various data bases including
- processing staff badges for all employees
- Ensure that all new staff members submit all their required information and/or documents to facilitate the opening of a file.
- General administration of the department – this includes
- Making arrangements for interviews, seminars / trainings and workshops designed for Human Resources Management.
- Dispatching various HR correspondences and follow through on delivery
- Taking and keeping departmental minutes
- Provide reports on various aspects relating to staff e.g. turnover rates, exits, leave numbers etc.
- Organize and manage both incoming and outgoing correspondence and telephone calls
- Assist in ensuring that all staff have up to date Job descriptions.
- Assist in the implementation of the Institute’s welfare programs
- Supervising the tea and outsourced cleaning personnel
- A Human Resource Qualification
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of ICT
- Possess a high sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
Salary 30,000 – 40,000
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com