Job Title: ICT Assistant – Hotel
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a unique golf resort in Kenya & Africa and enjoys the goodwill of the international tourist market, as well as a diverse local individual and corporate clientele.
They seek to hire a young, innovative and dynamic Tech Savvy ICT Assistant to provide technical advice and assistance on networks / infrastructure, installation, maintenance and systems’ administration services.
- Provide IT related support e.g end user support and Hardware support.
- Provide advice and guidance to management on all IT matters that contribute to the efficient running of the business
- Manage the installation of new versions of the systems and troubleshoot ad-hoc user problems in its functioning.
- Assist with the maintenance of the office database
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of the resort’s server environment.
- Assist with procurement of hardware, software and related services in accordance with procedures.
- Manage the office multi-user computer network, as well as data and telecommunication facilities.
- Assist in the acquisition of specific computer hardware and software, as well as coordinate its introduction into the office, and manage its maintenance.
- Work with external support service providers on delivering new functionality and in resolving Higher Level ICT support issues. Arrange engineer support in the event of a hardware/software malfunction.
- Assist to maintain and to manage ICT infrastructure systems, including WAN applications.
- Regularly review and evaluate office and users equipment and recommend replacement.
- Create and maintain ICT configuration database for both hardware and software.
- Provide technical guidance and support to end users, maintenance of network and systems, and coordinate implementation of new systems.
- Maintain an awareness and knowledge of emerging techniques and technologies
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
- Degree in Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar capacity
- System deployment and fine tuning
- Technologically savvy
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ICT Assistant – Hotel) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 29th January 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted