Vacancy: Human Resource Manager & Assistant Human Resource Manager
Education and experience:
- A degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 2-4 years relevant experience
- Experience with a computerized HRIS system
- Understanding of Kenya labour legislation
Key competencies and attributes:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- High levels of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail, good numerical skills, good data management skills
Salary Range: between Kshs 60,000 to about Kshs 200,000.
Muslim and Indian religions are encouraged to apply to achieve cultural diversity in the organization.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.