Our Client a Fast food company currently recruiting a Human Resource Assistant
The candidate would be required to manage of all Human Resources Records and data.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Data base maintenance – For all incoming applications and CV’S and availing them when required, management of staff data – Data related to confirmation dates, end of contracts and staffing changes for all the months and preparation of related periodic reports.
- Drafting of all department letters and managing incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Assist in Leave management – Manage leave, leave schedules and leave administration for all staff.
- Assist in the preparations of work plans, HR reports and budgets
- Registration of new employees to various HR Insurances and the medical scheme and updating the various data bases including
- processing staff badges for all employees
- Ensure that all new staff members submit all their required information and/or documents to facilitate the opening of a file.
- General administration of the department – this includes
- Dispatching various HR correspondences and follow through on delivery
- Taking and keeping departmental minutes
- Provide reports on various aspects relating to staff e.g. turnover rates, exits, leave numbers etc.
- Organize and manage both incoming and outgoing correspondence and telephone calls
- Assist in ensuring that all staff have up to date Job descriptions.
- Assist in the implementation of the Institute’s welfare programs
- Supervising the tea and outsourced cleaning personnel
- A diploma in HR
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of ICT
- Possess a high sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org