ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Kenya to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following position:
Title: Training Advisor
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Program Director, the Training Advisor will work in conjunction with the management of Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching & Referral Hospital (JOOTRH) and NASCOP for training of health care workers at JOORTH and in the region.
- Support JOORTH as a regional training centre to offer advanced HIV training.
- Support training of Health Care Workers in the region
- Design modules in collaboration with NASCOP and ICAP to cover topics in advanced HIV management
- Convene CME sessions on topical issues
- Coordinate with ICAP to organize visiting lectures
- Establish an online library
- Degree in education, biological sciences or relevant area
- Masters Degree in Public Health or Development an added advantage
- At least five (5) relevant work experience
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the
Director- Human Resources,
on or before 5th February 2016.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer