The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance.
- Manage performance of the medical warehouse staff by measuring ,monitoring, setting goals and implementing corrective action;
- Support the Regional Medical Logistician to strengthen Medical logistics competencies and capacities, attain and sustain a high quality of Medical Logistics services;
- Ensure management of all medical stocks according to the ICRC procedures ;
- Manage and ensure that the quality and standards of health care goods is maintained throughout transportation and storage;
- Assist the Regional Medical Logistician plan logistical resources and capacities required for providing high quality services to health programmes in all countries of the region;
- Ensure Logistics information system(JDE) is managed professionally by the medical team;
- Holder of a Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Pharmacy, or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar field;
- Advanced Computer Skills(Word, Excel, Power point, Databases),;
- Excellent command of English, French is an asset;
- High sense of integrity;
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and make decisions;
- High degree of flexibility
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good team leader
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
International Committee of the Red Cross, Logistics Centre,