We are an infrastructure construction company in Kenya and are looking to recruit qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following positions in our Nairobi office.
The successful candidates shall meet the below criteria:-
Interns – Projects Assistant
Reporting to the Projects Manager, the job holder’s primary role will entail supporting the projects department in management and execution, contract administration and technical supervision of projects.
This will include assisting in the tendering process, planning and execution of activities for projects, and assisting in coordination of site teams / sub-contractors working on various phases of the project.
- Diploma / Higher Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field.
- Fresh graduate are invited to apply. Experience through previous internships in building & civil engineering projects in a related role, including giving support of medium to large projects will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience in preparation of BOQs and tendering procedures.
- Good working knowledge of computer based construction management and contract administration software MS Projects and MS Office proficiency.
- Sound financial planning and cost control abilities
- Technical competence to assess and give advice on engineering / project matters
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High and unquestionable integrity.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CV, scanned copies of their credentials including current and expected remuneration to email@example.com by 18th January 2016.