Unit Manager Nakuru (Life Insurance)
Our client, one of the largest insurance groups in the region, with well established insurance operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania as well as leading subsidiaries in fund management and corporate trusteeship is seeking to recruit Unit Managers to work under Life Assurance department in Nakuru.
- To recruit team of Insurance Advisors as per the corporate strategy
- Achieving unit business goals through quality recruitment and training of Insurance Advisors
- Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Training and supporting Tied Life Agents (TLAs) in the region on group business.
- Training and supporting intermediaries in respect of retirement benefit schemes and group risks.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- An undergraduate degree in a business or social science related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Financial Sector
- Must have managed a team
How to Apply;
Interested candidates may apply by 30th January, 2015 to the following addresses:
Email to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Unit Manager-Nakuru’.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.