Job Ref.: RC-263183
The Principal Officer will be tasked with leading and driving the business forward, with the support of a good strong team backing them up.
The Principal Officer should have the following qualities:
- Has achieved an Associateship of the Chartered Insurance Institute of the UK (ACII).
- Has sufficient experience and technical knowledge in the field of reinsurance.
- Has sufficient knowledge of the Kenyan or East African insurance market.
- Has the required soft skills of communication, leadership, teamwork and presentation.
- Is hard-working, punctual, pro-active and committed.
- Is conversant with relevant computer packages.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews