Our Client is an international hospitality group professionally managed, with ambitious expansion plans that operates up-market lodges in East Africa is looking for an experienced and motivated Head of Sales
The position would suit an individual who is looking for growth and a fresh challenge in the fast growing tourism sector of East Africa.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Preparation of sales budgets / targets and achieving them.
- Increasing revenues by bringing in new sales and managing the existing ones.
- Travelling locally to promote the hotels / lodges to Travel Agents, Corporate Clients, institutional ional customers and Tour Operators.
- ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through proper planning and deploying and managing sales personnel,
- exploring opportunities to expand the market to new territories and regional markets; and developing new customers.
- Managing and loading inventory and rates for all properties in the GDS via the CRS.
- Manage and load inventory on all OTA’s and Extranets, on the CRS or individually
- Manage Consortia rates and relationships via the GDS through the CRS and offline
- Suggest yielding opportunities to management whenever possible
- Prepare and analyze weekly productivity sales reports and OTA’s to present to management
- Manage Tour Operators’ inventory, rates and allotments
- Present weekly Tour Operators’ productivity reports to Management
- Source new Tour Operators
- Represent hotels / Lodges at Road shows / trade shows and at various events.
- Arranging for advertising by print, Online and Media.
The candidate would be a graduate with additional qualifications in Sales Management with a minimum of 10-15 years experience in similar position in selling Hotels / Lodge products out of which 5 years as Head of Sales in hospitality industry.
Excellent communication, presentation and management skills, computer skills, attention to detail, hard working with excellent organizational skills are essential qualities.
The above position carries attractive compensation package and good working atmosphere.
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com