Job Purpose Statement: Overall management of website copy, material and content and all internal tasks related to the sports content website dedicated to KPL content
- Review and management of all website content
- Curating content from feed and manual edit to feed
- Prepare, review and edit articles to improve grammar readability and quality
- Enforce editorial policy and guidelines, publishing requirements and avoid libel
- Liaise with freelance journalists to secure and develop new content
- Primary contact liaising with the sports content external team
- More than two years experience in sports editor magazine, print or online publication.
- Diploma or higher in a relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organising skills
- Ability to handle high-volume tasks
- Excellent writing skills
- Sports content external team
- Head of Digital Marketing
- General Manager
Hours: Full Time
Function / Department: Digital Marketing
Reporting to: Head of Digital Marketing
Application letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2000”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2000, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th January 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.