Our client, a leading international vehicle manufacturer, is seeking to recruit two highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in their Kenya office:
Senior Sales Executives
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this is a position responsible for building business by identifying, selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Sale of new vehicles and any other brand that the company may introduce
- Identifying business opportunities through prospecting and evaluating the company position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Responsible for all corporate markets and assisting the sales team in expanding the market with necessary information for the benefit of the company
- Promote the company and brand identity
- Seek and report important market intelligence relating to competitors, clients and legislation that will be of benefit to the company
- Participating in all marketing events, promotional activities, road shows, trainings and any other events as may be organized by the company
- Developing a strong sales force through nurturing with a view of achieving overall targets as set from time to time
- Promoting good team working relationship, influence and empower sales team
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and market information
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales and Marketing. A degree is an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience working in the automotive industry
- Must have NGO sales experience
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Effective team player with strong selling skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in corporate sales is a must
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 19th January 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.