Position: Investment Officer
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in finance
- MUST have CFA (Certified Finance Analyst) qualification
- 2-3 Years’ experience in the same position
N/B: Accountants with the CFA qualification are allowed to apply
If you meet the qualifications above send your detailed CV to email@example.com with the subject Investment Officer latest 14th Jan 2016