IT Intern (Fresh Graduate)
Since our founding in 2008, Flexi Personnel Limited has become the fastest growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company in Kenya; providing total workforce solutions including Outsourced Labour Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, HR Consultancy and Psychometric Assessments.
We are seeking to recruit an IT intern to support and execute the firm’s strategic technological initiatives.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Web design and development.
- Search Engine Optimization (including keyword list research and generation, blog and website key wording, website optimization and other SEO best practices)
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy geared towards increased company visibility, membership and traffic as well as implementing and managing social media communication.
- Manage and help to create marketing content for social media purposes (e.g. blog posts, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Perform manual/automatic backup’s as needed
Professional Skills and Competencies
- Degree/Diploma in IT related field
- Strong skills in Word Press, blog and website administrations desired.
- Web programming experience in PHP, HTML and CSS
- Working Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite Software especially Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge on SEO and keyword research
- Experience with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Twitter Search, Social Mention, etc) and popular social media management tools (Tweet Deck, Hoot Suite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 15th January 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.