Job Ref.: CLL-262537
Our client, a global IT organization with its head office in Nairobi is looking for a Business Development Manager to push its products in Kenya Market.
- Strategy creation that will provide basis for market penetration and growth within one month
- Engage government and non-government and local stakeholders to enhance company reputation and subsequent management of any risks within the 1st quarter of the year.
- Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget, targets and reports on quarterly basis.
- Meet sales targets for business on a monthly basis.
- Coordinates sales activities with immediate manager on a daily basis
- Conduct business research and consulting in area of experts
- Manage product / service mix, pricing and margins as per company policy.
- Plan / carry out / support local sales activities with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing in a year. Discuss with the immediate manager and implement.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with relevant staff on a monthly basis
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys quarterly.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews