IT Sales Executive
The position of IT sales representative is to promote and sell various IT services.
The person will consult with clients and potential clients to determine hardware and software requirements to solve business problems
The candidate will be responsible for the provision of services to well-established high profile clients whilst also developing new business.
She will also be responsible for developing service propositions and targeting profitable clients.
Duties & Responsibilities of this role
- To engage the consumer’s interest in the IT services that the organisation promotes.
- To communicate with both clients and potential clients in order to fully understand the needs and wants of the clients IT systems.
- To keep regular updates on any IT breakthroughs achieved at the business, so clients are always informed.
- To determine the best possible deal for all the clients, so this can ensure repeat business.
- To maintain stock and always be aware of the delivery to customers.
- To maintain contact with clients after the deal has been made.
- To remain knowledgeable with all IT sectors.
- To be able to participate in the process of the development of products/services and in marketing of those products/services.
- Liaise with IT managers and technicians.
- Work efficiently in an highly autonomous role.
- The sales representative needs to be skilled in the preparation of sales proposals and also need to be able to deliver professional presentations using multimedia tools and negotiate with senior management of prospective clients. The following is also helpful
- Working closely with third parties to ensure the sales of company products/services
- Maintaining key customer contacts
- Monitoring sales and expense performance
- Coordinating market research
- Be well groomed.
- Ability to understand the needs of the clients urgently in order to achieve optimum service.
- Ability to be able to learn and update your knowledge of the IT industry.
- Ability to master the range of all the product specifications and how to use all the products.
- Strong selling and communication skills.
- At least 5 year previous experience in a similar IT position is essential
- Sales & Marketing Training / Background
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Degree in Information Technology (advised)
Qualified candidates to forward their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th Jan 2016 and at the Subject of the email indicate the name of the position applying for.