About the Company: Founded in 1991, our client is one of Africa’s leading IT solution providers.
We offer state of‐the‐art, comprehensive solutions, custom software development, consultancy, support and training, both on the Oracle E‐Business Suite and on STL’s own solutions.
Over the last two decades, we have implemented our solutions and services across various business verticals including Education, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services, Utilities, Energy, Transportation and NGOs
- The role of specific sales executives is to generate and follow up with leads.
- The sales executives reports to the Accounts Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Collate list of companies from internet/directory and receive leads from marketing.
- Meet various sales related targets as per the requirement.
- Look for new leads from newsletters, newspapers.
- Maintain a sales database of potential clients.
- Make cold calls to create leads and follow up regularly on potential sales.
- Make calls to the potential leads collected ad request for a demo from the prospective clients.
- Send standard proposal (with approval from Account Manager) to the client in case an inquiry is received. Customize the proposal if required. Follow up with client until final confirmation is received from the client.
- Take corrective actions (if any) as determined by Accounts Manager after analyzing the sales executive performance.
- Maintain & update CRM system (Zoho)
- Adhere to all organizational systems, processes and polices of STL.
- Prepare any other reports as required within his/her domain and share with management
Key Participatory Areas:
- Assist Accounts Manager in reviewing the inquiry.
- Assist Accounts Manager in preparing the standard proposal and contacting third party (if required).
- Assist the department in sales and marketing activities whenever required.
- Assist customer service team in taking customer feedback and in conducting customer survey.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be at least a diploma holder in Sales and Marketing.
- A degree in a Business course majoring in sales and marketing is an added advantage.
- The candidate must have at least 1 year experience in sales and marketing.
- Following skills are desirable; Good spoken and written English, Knowledgeable on current affairs, Tenacity, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Aggressive yet persuasive, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence and Passion for work.
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE to apply online