We are seeking for an experienced, highly motivated and talented individual to take up the position of Managing Director & Head of Investment Banking for KCB Capital, a growing subsidiary of KCB Group Limited.
This role represents a significant career and economic opportunity for the right
It is envisaged that this individual will leverage his/her experience, network and industry special ties to generate high quality transactions for the Group.
He/she also shall also oversee the Brokerage business department of the subsidiary.
- Conduct business development activities to identify, source and introduce potential. clients for M&A and capital raising assignments
- Identify potential buyers and investors that might be interested in a clients business and participate in contacting these entities on behalf of the clients;
- advising private equity and corporate clients on growth capital, recapitalizations, restructurings, leveraged buyouts, and acquisitions
- Build and manage a private debt and equity placement platform.
- Advise both private equity and corporate clients on structuring and arranging financing for acquisitions, growth capital reconciliations, restructurings, and leveraged buyouts.
- Develop a network of contacts in relevant fields that will. assist the Firm in finding new client and expanding relationships with potential. investors .
- Maintaining the leadership position of Company’s brokerage business in terms of market share, volumes, profits, etc and ensure continuous growth
- Supervise and mentor staff members; train team on transaction structuring / execution, lead generation, pitch development, and presentations to potential clientele
- Relevant professional experience in investment banking, working either within an investment banking, fund management environment or a strategy consulting firm.
- Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics from an accredited college/university and/or relevant professional designation.
- Have a proven leadership record of originating, structuring, negotiating and closing significant transactions, particularly equity or debt investments, M&A, transactions involving private equity funds and joint venture arrangements
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills and background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills with the ability to lead and work well. in a team environment and/or independently
- Ability to source and contact potential clients, with ability to build (or utilize existing) an extensive network of potential clients and referrals.
- Entrepreneurial / desire to succeed
- Initiative — must be a self-starter, able to work independently with drive and motivation
- Commercial outlook — desire to generate revenue in cooperation with other entities of KCB Group Limited.
- Highest standards of personal conduct, professional performance and business ethics
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV quoting the job title in the subject field to
The Group HR Director on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send in your application by 31st January 2016.